For State Representative 37th District
- Two term (8 years) legislator (Vice Chair of Industry, Business and Labor for one session, Vice Chair of Political Subdivisions for one session. Served on Administrative Rules, Higher Education Roundtable, Economic Development, and Higher Education Committees, and the Capital Grounds Planning Commission and the State Quarter Selection Committee.)
- Past President North Dakota School Boards Association; Past Director - National School Boards Association; North Dakota High School Activities Association; St. Luke's Home Board.
- Director - TMI Corporation; NDSU Development Foundation.
- Graduated from North Dakota State University (BS).
- Past classroom teacher, utility Home Economist, Information Coordinator for ND School Boards Association.
- Married (husband Dennis), three children: Tim (deceased), Amie and Chris.
- Five term Dickinson school board member: president, vice-president, negotiator.
- Chair St. Joseph's Hospital and Health Center; Chair - Healthy 8 Communities Network.
- Member - St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church, Rotary, AAUW, PEO.
- Recipient: Dickinson State University's Meritorious Service and DSU Blue Feather Awards; Outstanding Woman of ND from ND Women of Today; Philanthropist Award from the Coalition of Charitable Organizations.
Click here to contact Nancy Johnson »