Richard P. (Rich) Wardner
For Senate 37th Ditrict
- Born and raised on a North Dakota farm.
- Four terms served in the North Dakota House of Representatives and two terms in the North Dakota Senate.
- Served as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the House Government and Veterans Affairs Committee, Vice Chairman of Senate Finance and Taxation Committee and Chairman of 2001 Interim Tax Committee.
- Chairman of the Council of State Governments Midwestern Region.
- Chair of the Sunrise Youth Bureau Board.
- District Boy Scout Finance Chairman.
- Involved with Project ACE.
- Past President of the North Dakota Coaches Association.
- Past board member of St. Luke's Home.
- Served on St. Benedict's Advisory Board.
- Married (wife Kayleen), two children (Brant and Cory).
- Graduate of Dickinson State University (BS) and Northern State University (MS).
- Instructor at Dickinson High School for 20 years in the areas of Math, Science, Coaching and Administration.
- Executive Director of the Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce the past seven years.
Click here to contact Rich Wardner »